Who’s ready to invest in their business and save some BIG BUCKS???
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are not just for the big box stores… website services, training programs and services to support online businesses are coming out of the gate with some pretty major savings for bloggers, website owners, online businesses, consultants and entrepreneurs.
I’ve spent the last week sorting through all of the offers that have come across my desk for products and services that will help bloggers grow their business. MANY are a total brainer, a bargain, a steal – you’d be crazy not to grab them up. Some of deals are kind of… meh, and not worth mentioning.
To save you the time of sorting through them all, I’ve gone through these deals in terms of how HOT HOT HOT they are, so you know which ones to focus your attention on when it comes to investing in products and services that will help you grow your business.
5 Star Deals for Cyber Monday!
This one is a MUST HAVE. If you aren’t backing up your computer, you are GOING to regret it someday – trust me on this. Taking a backup onto a time machine device is great, but if there is a fire or catastrophe at your house and both of your “backups” are in the same spot – you are screwed. This is an expense that should automatically be figured into the cost of owning a computer. And at 50% off, its a no brainer – DO IT NOW. Or you’ll risk losing baby pictures of your children, like I did. Yes, true story. Don’t be like me. I promise, you will never regret having an off-site backup of your data. Never. Sorry, this is one that I just don’t sugar coat.
If you aren’t a regular Amazon shopper, I’m sorry for what I’m about to show you. But Amazon’s lightning deals on Cyber Monday are crazy addicting, and crazy good. You could spend your whole day scrolling through all the deals. And yes its good for Christmas shopping and general housewares, but there are also some pretty sweet deals for building your business. A few things I’ll be checking out…
- Western Digital 2TB Hard drive (great for taking backups or storing videos for your business)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 $399 (forget paying for your phone for 2 years!) – my husband has this phone and LOOOVES it!
- 500GB SSD Hard Drive – SSD Hard Drives are one of the best ways to give new life to an older computer – they are INCREDIBLY fast – find someone local to install it for you and you’ll have a nearly new computer for less than $200
- Blue Yeti Microphone – the Gold standard desktop mic for Podcasting, Webinars or Live Streaming
- Apple iPad 3 – 32gb Storage with 4G GSM and unlocked!
- H&R Block 2015 Tax Prep Software – (need I explain??)
- Joby DSLR Tripod – Great for shooting videos/pictures in spots where you can put up a full sized tripod
- Corel Video Studio 8
- Electronics and Software Lightning Deals
- All Cyber Monday Lightning Deals
Learn how to start, grow and monetize your blog with the Blog Genesis mini courses, and the soon-to-be-re-released (and sold for a much higher price point) Blog Genesis Academy which includes ALL of the courses we offer.
- Blog Genesis Academy –
$799$399 with Coupon Code CYBERMONDAY399 (includes not only Blog Genesis Academy, but all the mini-courses offered below)
- WordPress Advanced Bootcamp –
$199$99 with Coupon Code CYBERMONDAY99 – over 100 step by step videos will walk you through how to pick a niche, set up your webhost, install wordpress, make it look gorgeous, master your use of the WordPress platform and begin rocking your blog!
- Blogging and SEO Webinar –
$40$20 with Coupon Code CYBERMONDAY99 – In this hourlong workshop, you’ll learn how to optimize your blog for top rankings on Google and other search engines
- Email Marketing 101 Webinar –
$40$20 with Coupon Code CYBERMONDAY20 – In this hourlong workshop, you’ll learn how To Build Loyalty and Trust With Your Email Marketing List Through Automated Emails (and why you need to start building your list ASAP!)
4. Shareist - Save 50% on any paid plan for the lifetime of your account - sign up for the free trial and then upgrade your account by midnight tonight
Seriously folks, this is a STEAL. Shareist is a social media content scheduling, sharing and recycling platform similar to Meet Edgar, Post Planner, Buffer, etc – but with way more functionality and with this deal – at a MUCH lower price point. I use Shareist for all of my social media scheduling within my Facebook groups, on Twitter, and they even have Pinterest integration! Seriously – with the free trial and option to renew at the 50% off pricing – grab this while you can!
Optinmonster is my favorite tool for capturing email addressses on my website. I use it for the pop up opt in, a scrolling footer optin, as well as sidebar and “in-content” opt ins (see my video on how I set this up here). It is SUPER easy to set up, and with the pro plan you get the “exit intent” option which only pops the opt in box when a user goes to leave your page – so you aren’t annoying them with pop ups right when they land on your site, but rather you can offer them a valuable freebie if they decide to leave your site.
6. Get Response PRO - Email Marketing + Landing Page Creator + Webinars for only $49!! (this is brand spanking new, and totally amazing!!)
A few of the deals I’ll be looking at:
- Canon Rebel T5 DSLR Camera – $399 (down from $599!)
- Apple MagSafe 2 Power Adapters for MacBook Air or MacBook Pro – $28.99 (I go through probably 1 a year)
- FitDesk 2.0 Lightweight Folding Pedal Desk – $199 (down from $349) – excercise while you’re blogging, how awesome is that!
- Adult Coloring Books for Stress Relief $27.99 for a pack of 4 – use them all, or gift a few away (have you read about the amazing stress benefits of these books for entrepreneurs??)
- Apple Certified 6.6′ Lightning to USB Cable – $7.99
This is one of my most anticipated deals of the year, every Cyber Monday. I have my cards made up, ready and waiting for Cyber Monday when I place the order and save a ton. I use this service every year for my family Christmas cards, and I also print out cards for my business, to send to colleagues, vendors, merchants, employees and other businesses that I work with – as a way of saying “thank you” for your support and partnership throughout the year. This is a great way to grow and maintain relationships, and at $1.09 per card – shipped for you (no licking stamps!) – its a no brainer!
I LOVE this app – it makes automating your invoicing and project management a TOTAL Breeze. It makes it so easy to send out proposals, invoice clients, keep track of projects, customer data, and more. And if you sign up for a 2 year contract today, you’ll get it for only $249 – which is only $10 a month – thats a savings of over 60% off!!!
Leadpages is pretty awesome. I use it for my email capture landing pages (like this one) as they are super easy to set up, they convert like crazy, and the tracking/split testing options are fantastic. I also use it for scheduling my landing and sign up pages for webinars. Its a great package to grow your business (especially for those of you who are growing your list which should be… ahem… everyone). The only reason I downgraded it to a 4 star deal is because you need to go with an annual plan in order to get the savings. But its still a pretty fantastic deal at that price because you’re getting 39-44% off the monthly rate – and I’ve heard their training/Q&A calls are pretty feature rich, so you should learn a ton about how to optimize your usage of Leadpages, and how to more quickly grow your list.
11. iThemes WordPress Toolkit - save 50% off!!! (includes Backup Buddy, iThemes Security Pro, SyncPro sites and more)
This is a bigger investment at around $350, but it includes everything you could just about ever want. 60 plugins, 200 themes, 500 hours of web design training, and 10+ sync pro sites (allowing you to control up to 10 domains from one wordpress dashboard!)
12. Elegant Themes - 25% off an upgrade to a LIFETIME license - $158 for LIFETIME access to All of the Elegant Themes Themes and Plugins
I’m a huge fan of the Divi theme, along with the PageBuilder, Monarch and Bloom plugins. Those alone are worth WELL over $158, but with this package you get unlimited lifetime access to all 80 of their themes, plus whatever comes out in the future. Full theme support included. Its a total no-brainer.
Hostgator is a pretty decent entry level host (better than Godaddy if you’re looking to move up the food chain). They are offering 65% off hosting plans on Cyber Monday. The discount is reflected in the 1st term only, so if you choose a monthly plan, you’ll only get the discount for the first month. So go with a yearly or longer option for the best savings! Also, the domain name discount is HUGE (I should put it as a 5 fire sale just for that) – if you need to secure some of your branding names, or are thinking of branching out with new site(s) – now is the time to stock up, you can’t beat a $5.99 domain!
Living Social is great for deals on local events, restaurants and entertainment, but did you know they also sell goods that can help grow your business? Here are a few of the deals I’ll be checking out for Cyber Monday…
- 15 Bottles of Wine Package – $68.99 – (Great gift for employees, business colleagues, VAs, mentors, influencers, etc)
- Holiday Cards (get them branded!) to send to colleagues, business owners, influencers, etc
- $35 for a $200 Restaurant.com Gift Card (Great gift for employees, business colleagues, VAs, mentors, influencers, etc)
- Selfie Stick with Bluetooth Shutter – $12.99 – Great for taking your Periscope or live streaming videos (which are key right now for connecting with your audience in real time and building trust!
Udemy courses can be great starters for people looking to hone their skills in specific areas from things like becoming a Kindle Author, to starting an ecommerce business, learning photoshop, html, programming and more.
Leave a comment or drop me a line if I left anything out!
I'd be grateful if you would share it with others who may find it valuable. Thank you!